The Sisters Grimm: The Unusual Suspects Book Review by Courtney

The Sisters Grimm The Unusal Suspects by Michael Buckley is second book of The Sisters Grimm as you know it is a great book because Lulu is doing the first one. The Sisters Grimm is about Daphne and Sabrina Grimm. They live in a world filled with mythical creatures and people from story books. Like some of the people from the story are: Snow White (a teacher at Ferryport Landing Elementary, Prince Charming (Billy the mayor of Ferryport Landing),The Big Bad Wolf ( Granny Relda, Daphne, And sabrina’s body gaurd, and many others like Beauty and the beast and the mirror mirror on the wall and many others. (this is just in case Lulu didnt tell you about the characters in her blog). The author Michael Buckley is a very talented at writing and has a very creative imagination. I have been waiting for the third book for at least a month! I can’t wait to read the next two books in the series then blog about them. I’m very enthusiastic about them. And remember to never judge a book by the cover becaue if there is a plain book always just flip to a page to see if the print is good for your eyes and if it sounds interesting to you. I’m not saying that The Sisters Grimm has a boring cover.If the cover looks interesting it’s a good chance that it is interesting that is how I found out that The Sisters Grimm was so good just by looking at the cover. Whenever you go to the local libary ask about the first book The Sisters Grimm The Fairy Tale Detectives the first book so if you haven’t read about the first book take a look at the book review by Lulu.